£61.99 (Price incl. VAT £74.39)
Weight: 0.5 kg
Vigor AP 710 Access Point
2 in stock
DrayTek's VigorAP 710 wireless access point offers a reliable business class entry-level device. Ideal for adding wireless connectivity to an existing LAN, the VigorAP 710 offers an 802.11n WLAN access point with up to 300 Mbps wirless LAN which can be remotely managed through DrayTek's Central Management System.
With multiple levels of wireless security, the VigorAP 710 enables encryption using WEP, WPA, WPA2 (802.11i) allowing adminstrators to restrict access through the access control list (ACL) or MAC hardware address.
For additional user authentication, users can activate 802.1x RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial-in User Service) which enables users to remove the need for an external server by centrally managing and storing user names and passwords within the VigorAP 710 setup or, if preferred on an external radius server which can permit time limits, temporary or continuous access as required.
Furthermore, guest WiFi access is provided on a separate isolated SSID with no access to company data/devices.
The DrayTek Vigor VigorAP 710 can act as a standalone wireless access point or added to areas requiring larger coverage or to act as a wireless bridge to other parts of an existing LAN.
- Business-class 802.11n WLAN access point
- Manageable by DrayTek wireless management
- 2.4GHz wireless
- Up to 300Mbps wireless modes LAN
- Ethernet port for AP mode or for wireless bridging
- Detachable antennae – can be replaced with unidirectional or higher gain
- Power 12VDC via AC/DC PSU (supplied)
- Repeater/bridge/access point/station modes
- Up to 4 distinct SSIDs for VLANS
- 802.1q VLAN
- Tagging for each SSID & management
- Wall mountable
- 2 year manufacturers warranty