£88.57 (Price incl. VAT £106.28)
Weight: 0.65 kg
Vigor AP 810 Access Point
1 in stock
DrayTek's VigorAP 810 wireless access point offers a reliable standalone business-class solution. Ideal for adding wireless connectivity to an existing LAN, the VigorAP 810 offers an 802.11n WLAN access point with up to 300 Mbps wireless LAN which can be remotely managed through DrayTek's central management system. Being PoE, the wireless access point can be easily powered using an existing PoE switch/injector without needing a power socket.
With 5 ethernet ports, the VigorAP 810 can be placed in AP mode or be wirelessly bridged with other devices to extend the coverage area.
Featuring multiple levels of wireless security, the VigorAP 810 enables encryption using WEP, WPA, WPA2 (802.11i) allowing administrators to restrict access through the access control list (ACL) or MAC hardware address.
Furthermore, guest WiFi access is provided on a separate isolated SSID with no access to company data/devices.
- Business-class 802.11n WLAN access point
- Manageable by DrayTek wireless management
- Built-in site surveyor
- Built-in DHCP server
- 2.4GHz wireless
- Option to be powered by PoE or PSU (supplied)
- Up to 300 Mbps wireless LAN
- 5 Ethernet ports for AP mode or wireless bridging
- Detachable antennae – can be replaced with uni-directional or higher gain
- Up to four distinct SSIDs (for VLANs)
- 802.1q VLAN tagging for each SSID and management
- Option to connect up to 4 wired devices/PCs to one access point
- Extendable coverage available through repeater mode
- Dual-LAN support
- Wall mountable
- Bandwidth management per SSID
- Advanced security features
- 2 year manufacturers warranty