£197.88 (Price incl. VAT £237.46)
Out of stock
Weight: 3.5 kg
12-Port Switch with 8 PoE+ ports, 4 non-PoE ports (SFP or RJ45)
DrayTek's VigorSwitch P2121 offers a high-performance, managed 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch with PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) on 8 RJ-45 ports and 4 Gigabit SFP module ports typically used for fibre transceivers for a longer range and resilience from electrical interference.
Ideal for use with items such as IP phones, access points and IP cameras, the P2121 offers a generous 140W of power with a silent fanless design.
Designed for centralised management, the VigorSwitch P2121 can be provisioned and monitored through both the Vigor ACS management platform and/or a DrayTek Vigor router's central switch management.
- 8+4 port Gigabit managed switch
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) for IP phones, wireless access points, IP cameras etc.
- 802.3af (PoE) and 802.3at (High power PoE)
- 802.1q VLANs (Tag, port & MAC based)
- Fanless (silent) operation with a generous 140W PoE power budget
- Access Control List (ACL)
- Secure Networking – 802.1x port security, IP source guard and DHCP snooping
- QoS for application traffic prioritisation
- Voice & IP camera VLANs for auto QoS prioritisation via MAC address OUI
- Port mirroring & link aggregation
- IGMP Snooping/querier and IPv6 MLD snooping
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Console port for CLI configuration
- Desktop, wall or rack mountable
- Managed via compatible DrayTek router or standalone operation
- ROHS & CE compliant
- 2 years manufacturers warranty