£393.78 (Price incl. VAT £472.54)
Out of stock
Weight: 5.7 kg
High power PoE version of G2280. Supercedes P2261
The VigorSwitch P2280 is a high-performance, Managed Gigabit Ethernet switch with PoE+ (Power over Ethernet).
The 340 watt PoE power budget provides ample power through Ethernet, to each of its 24 PoE / PoE+ enabled Gigabit LAN ports. Supporting up to 30 watts per port, it can easily power a large number of IP cameras, IP phones, wireless APs and other PoE devices.
Use the 4 switchable SFP/RJ-45 ports to link with additional switches using link aggregation, or plug in a suitable SFP module to use optical Fibre as an Ethernet uplink.
Designed for centralised management, the VigorSwitch P2280 can be provisioned and monitored through both the VigorACS management platform and/or, a DrayTek Vigor router’s Central Switch Management. Easily provision the VLAN configuration through the router and clone switch configurations. Drastically reduce the setup time required for a complex network, with VLANs spanning multiple switches.
- 24 x RJ-45 Ethernet Ports with PoE+
- 4 x Combo RJ-45 or SFP (Fibre Module) Ports
- PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) for IP phones, wireless access points, IP Cameras etc.
- Generous Power budget (340W total)
- 802.3af (PoE) and 802.3at (High Power PoE)
- 802.3az Power Saving
- 802.1q VLANs (Tag, Port & MAC-based)
- QoS for Application traffic prioritisation
- Voice VLAN for QoS (OUI Mode)
- Access Control List (ACL)
- Port Mirroring & Link Aggregation
- IGMP Snooping/Querier (Up to 256 Multicast Groups)
- IPv4 and IPv6 Support
- Centrally managed or standalone operation
- Console Port