£260.34 (Price incl. VAT £312.41)
Out of stock
Weight: 3.51 kg
28 Port Ethernet switch for switching IP video distribution sources & outputs
The DrayTek VigorSwitch V1281 is designed for distributing IP video feeds from multiple sources (e.g. Set-top boxes, DVD players, media systems, cameras etc) over Ethernet/IP to multiple outputs (TVs, monitors or projectors). It's suitable for homes, offices, pubs or restaurants or any commercial applications with multiple screens requiring easy distribution and selection.
On the VigorSwitch V1281 the 28 ports can each be set as either a source (input) or output and any output (screen) can then receive the video from any of the inputs. One port is always reserved for data/PC access. In the simplest configuration, you can use the V1281 as a fixed distribution system – one source distributing to up to 26 outputs (screens) but the real power and flexibility is in multiple sources and multiple outputs with each output selecting any of the sources.
A smartphone app or the switch's own web interface allows easy source selection for any of the screens or projectors. The VigotSwitch app is currently available for iOS and Android as a free download from the App/Play stores.
You can have multiple set-top boxes (cable or satellite receivers), each one tuned to a different channel so, for example, in a pub it's easy to switch different areas to different outputs or in a home environment, a user in any room can select one of many sources.
Benefits of the V1281
- Intuitive and Fast Setup meaning less time on-site, saving valuable technician time.
- Remote access. As an IP device, you can remotely access it from anywhere to change the config or select sources/outputs.
- Easy to use app – intuitive for users without any technical knowledge.
- Scalable. Instead of buying a costly matrix big enough for the future, you buy the switch and then only the number HDMI/IP adaptors required, adding more later if needed.
- You can mix sources and screens/receivers in any combination – any port can be an input/source or output/screen.
- Future proof – With the rapid rate of change, you can replace your HDMI/IP adaptors later but keep the V1281, saving time and money.
- Combined IP data and video on one switch. The V1281 has 28 ports, so any not needed for AV can be used for data, saving the cost, space and time of installing a second switch.
- An open platform, allowing use of any 3rd party HDMI/IP adaptors.
- Users can be limited to specific sources or screen control
- API for integration with 3rd party control systems.
- 28 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch for A/V
- Designed to switch video feeds and data
- Uses HDMI-to-IP Extenders
- Two user modes:
- Select source for each screen or
- Select instant preset combinations
- Source selectable from browser or app
- Intuitive User interface and fast setup
- Admin and Regular User Accounts
- Applications include:
- Smart Home / AV Systems
- Hotels (Receptions, lounges, rooms)
- Pubs and Bars
- Retail and Betting Shops
- Leisure (Health Clubs etc.)
- Shopping Centres and Airports