Planning & Design
Whether you are looking to replace your existing phone system or install a new one, we will assess your whole infrastructure including Internet connectivity to make sure you have the correct equipment in place to make and receive phone calls efficiently and reliably.
Your VoIP phone system can often share the same office network and Internet connection that your computers use. We will take this into consideration when planning and designing your solutions. Depending on the size of your office network and number of users then it may be necessary to separate the voice and data traffic on your network. It may be beneficial to have separate Internet connections, one for voice traffic and one for data traffic. We will advise on what is most suitable and can plan and design your solution taking all this into consideration.
We provide full planning and design for your phone system configuration and will involve you throughout the process to ensure it is designed to meet all your business communication needs.
We know how important it is for your business to have an efficient and reliable phone system with no disruption to your services.
You may also have concerns about switching to a new phone system or phone services provider which could be causing you to delay in replacing your old phone system equipment which often uses expensive legacy phone connections. We can ease your concerns and take the worry away by ensuring that your new system and services is installed with a seamless switchover as possible.
- We will meet and discuss all your requirements prior to launching your phone system installation project then fully manage the project throughout the implementation.
- We will ensure that everything is setup and configured prior to the switch over date, carry out all phone system testing and provide any necessary training. This will give you and your staff peace of mind that your business can continue normal operations, and everyone is happy with the new phone system.
- We will also provide full system documentation, so you are aware of and have a full understanding of all the technical specifications of your new phone system.
- We can attend your business and carry out your phone system installation onsite along with any other IT and networking setup requirements.
- Alternatively, we can often carry out your installation remotely. In this instance we can arrange to send your equipment direct to your business and we can liaise with people onsite (IT staff or other technically skilled staff) who can assist with assembling and connecting phones and any other equipment. The advanced solutions we offer make this possible and can cut down on your installation costs.